- People Kill People by Ellen Hopkins
- A book, telling the stories of six different teenagers who share one common thing- facing gun violence. All of the teenagers immerse themselves into risky situations, but only one of them will die by the hands of a gun.
- Unclaimed Baggage by Jen Doll
- Doris, Nell, and Grant are three people from three different backgrounds but all meet together while working one summer at Unclaimed Baggage and discover hilarious items and establish a friendship.
- Darius the Great Is Not Okay by Adib Khorram
- Darius, who struggles with weight and bullying, can never feel like he fits in at home. But when his grandfather’s illness prompts him to travel to Iran, he sees life in a whole another way.